Sunday, January 6, 2008

with zhen & fang is always fun. =DD they always do stupid actions and talk lame things, can always make me laugh non stop. hohohoho~ they always tell their frens, is me who make them become lame. but they r jus talented. hahahax. 8 years friendship, cheers*. =))

went to bugis 1st then novena. i think we talk and laugh more then we shop. hahahahx. i bought practically nth. no more working = no more money = no more buying of things. =(( i will start working again as soon as i feel like.

2008 vs 2007. only 1 year, but we've grown up. =))

i love doughnuts. =DD even by looking at the pic makes me drool. hahahax. =DD

they claim this is the best pic of the day, cos cant see my face. hohohoho~ but i noe they dun mean it. hahahax.

dinner at foodcourt, all of us crave for 腰子面线. and fang is realli funny, she said something like '腰子面线 here i come..!!' hahahahax.

ever since i've become gd friends with them, they always make me accompany them to wait for their bus to come. and they always 'gu yi' miss 1 bus. but i noe again that they actualli 'bu she de' end the day so fast with me. hahahahax.

im happy that esprit staffs still remember us part timers. emily still saying she miss all my jokes and wendy's 'wei~'. i miss every1 too. if not for the hotel's renovation, i think every1 will still working there. =))

31/41 days.* hahahahahax.