Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year, new start, new beginning. =)) went to junen's at 3pm to help her prepare for the steamboat, making me stink like hell b4 the steamboat start. hahax. everybody only reaches at 7pm and my stomach is already calling for food.

a total of 17 ppl. have super lots food for the steamboat, but eventually we cant finish it up. was watching the television until 10pm until we finally decided to play some games. the fun-ness only last till 2am b4 i start yawning all the way.

didnt expect my sis to buy me christmas present. was surprise when she pass me a mintmark & co bracelet. 1 word, happy! =DD i still ask from her money to buy a bag as a birthday gift, she agreed! 2 words, more happy! hahahahax.

lastly.. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY. =))

the steamboat. =DD

moka & me. =DD

family photo. hahahahax.

BIG fish, small fish. ^^

2008. =))