Sunday, November 11, 2007

had a gathering with my sec sch frens on fri. dinner at 'new york new york' 1st then to clark quay, 'kandibar'. thou fun, but i still quite regretted going. hahax! should have gone bowling instead. =))

played and craps alot alot. and i lost my crown ring. =(( blame my ring is not shining enough, the place is too dark till kian hua only manage to find a 10cents coin. went off early at 2am. and its my 1st time to see an accident right infront of my eyes. lucky or not? hahax.

laiqing's phone dropped into the toilet bowl and then flushed it. hahahax! at that point of time when she told me, i burst out laughing right away. and she is great too, pass her illness to me. now i am sick. =((

slept exactly 8 hrs yesterday. and woke up by dumbo, she still calculate whether i have exactly 8 hrs of sleep b4 phone-ing me. hahax.

i waited for 2 hrs jus to wait for that dumbo's hair to be cut. =S went to orchard next and ate my fav wanton mee. =DD i wanted to buy back my crown ring. but sadly, it didnt have my size. =((

bought a $10 watch, dumbo bought 1 too. so the person charge us 2 watches for... $19! hahahax! we bought 1 for wendy too. =DD arcade bball machine changed. and the bball is so bouncy. dumbo threw, and the ball bounced and flew to dunno where. hahahax!

wendy came and meet us after her work. craps until 11pm and say 'home, im coming!' O.O my working schedule is great. i only need to work 2 days per week. ok, my eyes is 3/4 closed. thats all. =))

my favourite dog. added a crown on it head. hahax!

turtle new wig. sponsor by.. my bag. =((