Friday, October 12, 2007

have been playing and laughing from day to nite. a total of more than 12 hrs. im look like a dead fishy now. ROAR! =DD nth much yesterday, but jus 1 photo. =))

meeting my dearie ruiting 1st, she is so cant stand me can. went to her house, she help me to wash my hair, squeeze pimple, apply toner, apply acne cream, blow my hair dry & apply hair cream. i wonder am i doing facial or wat. hahax! then after tt, she send me off to the mrt station and call me to run all the way cos the train will be approaching in 2 mins time. and this is wat she wan me to type in my blog... I LOVE RUITING. she say i can bold, italic and watever. but no strike. so there u go! hahahax!

went out with colleagues after tt, shopped at orchard for awhile. and wee! off we go and have our fish steamboat. its so yummilicious can. laughed alot alot!! and joke of the day is alan was asking wendy she dare to watch horror show(鬼戏) anot. then christine tot is gui sip(chicken wing in hokkien) and making us laugh all the way till now i am still laughing. hahahahax!

watched 'lust and caution'. a sucky show which i totally have no idea why they wan to film this. a total of 2.5 hrs! but then still entertaining. u will burst out laughing any min. hahahahax! ok, photos below, got to sleep now. tml still have to wake up early jus to fetch that pig. ROAR. byebye. =))