Thursday, September 13, 2007

its was so surprise for suckerpig to actualli give me morning calls. i think i becoming more and more lazy becos of her. i noe, thats ur motive! =)) and her morning call is so great la. i think i going to learn afew style from her. hahahax!

i said something like "我屁股有动", and she heard as "我屁股有洞". so, she reply "没洞就惨了". and make me laugh like mad until i awake. hahahax! now then i notice suckerpig actualli have a sense of humour. lolx!

the 2 packets of sobaSs that we cooked on tue, finally finished them. =DD suckerpig let me see a show, and its totally disgusting. its the almost the same show as the 'protege', almost make me puke. *awrr..* and today is my last paper and also the start of my holiday. yippie!

holidays = 4 days of work and 3 days of playing time in a week. wee! im super excited. =DD thou not very wanted to work but, thinking of my colleagues makes me want to go back to work as soon as possible. i realli miss them SO much. =DD

thou look retarded, but i still think its funny. hahax!