Tuesday, September 4, 2007

yesterday: went out with zhen & fang. and they tot i having my holidays, but to their surprise its actualli my study week. hahahahax! thou we at orchard. but we only shop at far east and heeren. and when is the last time we taking neoprints? hahahax. 7 hrs of crappings is definately not enough. i noe i noe zhen gonna says its more than enough for a nitemare. hahahax!

becos of xiao xin, suckerpig came toa payoh to collect the vcd. and then cheated me to city hall. she feel bad. so she thank me by biting my back and poke my waist. so nice of her eh? =))

today: went to sch for jus 2 hrs. checked answer and collect worksheets. watched 'ratatouille' & 'evan almighty' in a day. =)) we wanted to watch 'ghost' in the beginning. but then, decided to ask wat isit about 1st b4 buying. and lucky us, its a documentary. -.-""

photos is all below for these 2 days. =))

hua zi wawa behind. hahahahax.

its playing time. =DD

the neoprints. :))

wendy wendy! hahax.