Friday, September 7, 2007

meet up with suckerpig & wendy. =DD suckerpig was telling us not to be late, esle will be killed. and she late for half an hour, making me pissed off like hell. & & had my fav wanton mee at the heeren. *loves =DD

then went to ps, arcaded. and saw zhen & nicole there. and zhen was telling me that ever since her phone got my pictures, her phone keep auto shut down. but, its a false statement. her phone already keep auto shut down way b4 it have my pictures! hahax.

wanted to walk to clark quay. but however erm, i shall not mention about it. =))) and ruiting phoned me. how nice of her saying she missed me so much. =DD we shall meet up 1 day soon! =))

camwhore with suckerpig at the mrt station. i almost fall becos of that sliding chair. ROAR. ok, im gonna bath now. i am sticky lalala all over the body. byebye. =))

see see see that chair. i almost fall becos of it!

the turtle. she bring it everywhere she go. -.-""