Wednesday, September 19, 2007

have been seeing that suckerpig 3 days in a row. alright, i shall not call her suckerpig anymore, there just cant be 2 pigs. ok, a better but no better nick for u shall be gundu. (nickname might be changing again) short and simple. hahahax!

its super mr gundu's birthday yesterday. came early in the morning to her house just to iron her shirt and fold up her sleeves. my mother also din call me to iron my own clothes, yet i have to suffer iron gundu's clothes. ROAR.

was secretly discussed with wendy about how to celebrate gundu's birthday on phone the day b4. & gundu phoned me on the dot. -.-"" so, i place my phone as far as possible so she would not hear anything. but u noe, my voice is loud. so yeap, she heard afew lines of it and she get the picture. alittle disappointment thou. hahax.

went to cycle at east coast park. my legs almost break. hahax. eat at the hawker centre and i love the cockles. hahahax. & & have the half price waffles at the gelare. =DD went to clarke quay next. wendy and gundu actualli wanted to play the bungy ride. but was alittle too ex. so, they gave up. and gundu bought 2 little cutie pie, the tortise. =))

gundu stayover at my house. rented 3 vcds, but only manage to watch 2. anyway, the other 1 is free. hahahax. was sleeping damn shiok yet keep waking up by gundu. yes, she sux. =)) leaving my house at 2pm. and had seoul garden as both breakfast & lunch. but to gundu, i think its ur 3 meals. hahax. went to starbucks after that, and bought a piece of cake for her. u see, i am that nice! =))

dinner with mum, sis and her hubby at pasta de waraku. the food there is above average. but the atmosphere there is alittle too noisy. =)) i was super tired now. and tml there still work. shall end this entry with pictures. =))

folding up her sleeves. the price is to carry my bag. =))

the extra gift i bought for gundu, the luigi. be gd to turtle luigi! =))

this is the tortise gundu bought it. she says its her 龟儿子.