Saturday, September 15, 2007

back to work, lots of jokes cre8ted. i realli love the ppl there! =DD and my cute little nephew jus born yesterday i suppose. and i wonder wat will he call me in the future. like my niece, she call me 'baby ah yi'. =DD

out with qing today. we have been walking & eating around whole day long. hahax. initially we wanna eat 'pasta de waraku' for dinner at marina square. but we got bored walking there, so leaving that place and saying byebye to waraku. =(( i will eat u 1 day. yes, i promise. hahax!

and then we settle our dinner at geylang. eating dim sum there. i was bloated, yet qing say she is still hungry. =SS customize a pendant at the couple lab. yes, we r a pair. hahax. alright, the pendant only sell it as a pair. so, we tot of doing it together. =)) & say sayonara to qing at 10pm and she went to meet jasmine.

my nephew! =DD

there, the customized pendant. cant see the name thou. =))