Saturday, December 15, 2007

esprit this month having crazy sale and making us staff crazy too. im not suppose to work on tue, but i tot i need to. so i went & wanted to go off, but supervisor doesnt allow. & ended up working. =(( had a busy busy day and i hate it. i cant even serve dearie ruiting properly. ROAR!

the day b4 my birthday meet out with dearie, had frog porriage and dao huay as dinner. yummy yum yum. but this is not the best part of the day. =)) she send me home at 11.30, waited exactly 12am and knock at my window repeatedly. having me looking out at the window and i saw her! =DD

she surprised me with a piece of cake and a card. she hinting me with lots of things b4 my birthday that few hrs and i didnt even get the hint. i wonder is my brain dead or wat, i cant realli get the hint of others and got cheated and surprised by ppl. but im still happy. hahax. =DD

was surprised to received milton's gift, but was known later that the gift was actualli choosen by fuyu. i was still wondering why a guy will choose such a girly thing. hahax. but i still like the $10 note more. hahahax!

having sch in the afternoon, i have no choice but to reject both junen & laiqing's date. my mood is damn gd on that day, that retard keeps me waiting for 30 mins and i didnt even get angry. how she wish everyday is my birthday. hahahax! having my favorite crown ring back is great, especially when it is bought by other ppl than buying it ur own. =))

had 'FACT accounting' exam in the school, kept thinking even if it fail it didnt affect my GPA. so who cares? hahax. went home after sch, prepared and come out again. =)) took cab to east coast park. that taxi uncle is funny. thinking back, i can still laugh now. hahahax!

a birthday treats of crabbies and cockles. we even bring a whole tissue box there for 'emergency'. hahax. was actualli intend to watch 'alvin & the chipmunks' after that, but our body smell like crab becos of the sprinkling of sauce. so, we took cab back home. durians, cake and green tea is waiting for us at home. hahahax!

watched chipmunks the next day, the show is nice and cuttiieess. hahahax. had seoul garden as dinner, didnt ate much but still have to say sayonara to the $30. should eat more sugary thing to make urself high and happy. =DD

lastly this is specially dedicated to the prettiest, cutest, sweetest, honey-coated dearie neo rui ting. i love her many many many many many. =DD

ugly background i noe.