Sunday, December 9, 2007

a surprise birthday celebration yesterday. its the almost the same pattern as when im in sec 4, jus that the person who bring me there is different. =))

i was shock when fuyu asking me out, already 3 years since we last went out. and she still surprise me with jesslyn there. hahax. she giving me a piece of chocolate cake and a hand-made handphone accessories. gift was small but still appreciated especially when we didnt realli contact for the past 3 years. =DD

we neoprinted, basketball-ed, drank, shopped and everyone parted from there. =)) laiqing the cunning 1. keep telling me she meeting her frens later to take something and pulling me to marina square. bringing me to pizza hut and everybody was there, free dinner & cake. =DD the whole pizza hut was playing the birthday song. making me dunno where to hide my face. hahax.

walk to boat quay next, went to mind cafe. we have lots of fun. game game game all the way to 11pm. chee keong still say wanna rush back home to watch 'guess guess guess'. but then it didnt show yesterday, waste rushing.

becos of yesterday i didnt get to study and my CA is just tml. meeting that retard now to study. we realli did study ok. 不要怀疑,是真的。hahahax. byebye! =))

cake and gift from fuyu. =))

turtle also have to study. hahax. =))