Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008:

- Just the beginning of 2008, and I've lost my clique in ITE. Just so suddenly they treated me like invisible, I do feel sad ok but acted like I don't even bother. Even though, I still in contact with Wendy now but I didnt even ask about it. So like even if I'm dead, I still not sure how I die.

- My final year in ITE and also the beginning in Poly. Although I always wanted to come to Poly, but regretted cos it make my life super un-fun. ROAR! But get to know the click 5 is still great. That Tian Yang still can thought I am his GF during the 1st day of school, cos he say I and his GF look so alike. Dumb. Hahahax!

I cant remember anymore major things that had happened during 2008, only know that ever since I get into Poly, my life is always packed with projects, tutorials and studying for tests and exams. So overall, 2008 is still a great year for me. =))

And for 2009, I hope..

- To get good result (Ok, at least not a bad result.)
- Good health
- Better temper (Though ppl always see me as a happy-go-lucky person, but I always got fed up easily but hide my emotions well enough with a smile on my face.)
- To win 4D. Hahahax!

Ok, I think thats about it. So bye! Happy New Year. =))