Saturday, December 20, 2008

Out with Esprit ex-colleagues on Thursday. Its been a year since we are still colleagues, but we are still close to meet up together. Great.

Had our lunch at 'Swensen' and played at 'Mind's Cafe'. And Alan took out his digital camera and said.. "Today don't need to use handphone to take photos already, I got bring digi cam'. I replied.. "Wah sianx, I rather use handphone lor.. you send photos so slow one.."

And indeed, I told him to send the photos through e-mail and then he say check out his facebook. So ok lor.. I think Christine and Wendy got to wait don't know how many years to receive the photos since they do not have facebook.

Anyway, Alan leave us at 7.30pm. I already booked him 2 weeks ago and he still dare to go meet his friends. Eeeeeee.... So Christine, Wendy and Me chat all the way. Funny funny fun, Wendy is still as funny as ever and Christine still like to gossip and cut my sentences. Hahahax!

I think the next meeting will be during our next holiday? Hahahax.

Look at Wendy's funny face. Hahax.

We must act out the expression that the card stated. And I suay suay got 'silly' this expression, don't know how to act, so just anyhow anyhow.

They always together, sometimes I really wonder.. they together anot ar?? Hahahax!