Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This uncle is so in trend, bee hive's head somemore sia! Hahahax!

Free Wii at the 'Best'. Played for more than half an hour I think.


Christmas coming in a month, I can already hear christmas' song everywhere. I don't really like celebrating christmas and new year, cos i don't like to countdown to know a year has past. Instead of happiness, I will feel sad that a year has gone, I will become older, I will always recall what happened during this 1 year and will tends to recall the bad memories. Chinese new year too. Even though I can get lots of 'ang baos', but i don't like the 'quiet-ness'. Too boring and I will feel stress up. ROAR! It's lame I know.

Test is coming, suck. I'm already 20 years old, should have finished poly by this age but suck, I'm too stupid. ROAR! And until today I realised that Alex Lum may have the power of controlling time, cos he can talked so much but it only 15 mins past. Weird! One fine day I will keep staring at my watch to confirm. Hahahax!

Surprisingly, I passed my SPSS test (it a programme to do statistic). Cos that Samik said that half the class failed, and I think how can I be so lucky. But miracle do happened, yea! =)) But half of the test I'm using calculator to calculate it and not using that programme. Too hard and only Samik know how to use it I guess? Hahax!

Today's post is lame. Typed so much in just a few minutes so thats all! I got to prepare my script for my presentation this friday. ROAR!