Sunday, October 12, 2008

Even when there's nothing to do, with Fang & Zhen's jokes is enough. Hahahax!

Walked the whole orchard, jokes from 1.30pm to 8pm. I can't stop laughing with them around. Hahahax! Suppose to meet at 1pm, but received a msg from them saying they will be late, around 1.15. And ended up they reached at 1.30, instead of apologise they say i misunderstood their msg. They say it should be 1.15 they will got out from their house and not 1.15 they will be here. ROAR!

And they can discuss about GST and Service Charge very seriously. Thinking back, I still can laugh. Hahax!

Just yesterday then i know why am I always in the middle when taking photos with them, cos Fang love her right view, Zhen love her left view and im neutral, both views are pretty. So I'm always in the middle. Hahahax! Ok, in actual fact I think my face is round in any view so YA LAH, anything. =))

And they are the evil twins! they took advantage of my kindness! ROAR. We went to Watson because i need to buy my shampoo and they too, bought shampoo and hand cream but I'm the one who pay it. =(( Poor me to have such a friend. Nvm, 好人有好报. Hahahax!

Got to end my post here, it will be a very very long post if i gonna type it all out. =))

Starting school tomorrow, I hate it. I will miss working definitely. =((