Saturday, September 13, 2008

Out with poly's clique on wed. Had steamboat at bugis, yummilicious.

Funny thing happened, CY were talking about his favourite's and was saying that his favourite's ran 1st in cross country. And I replied him by saying, 'no wonder 你追不到她'. HAHAHA!

I bought a tigger suit for Deffanie. $16 just fly like that, she didnt appreciate it and i ended up getting a bite from her. It is super painful, i cried because it was all too sudden, i was sleeping and she just bite it. =(( She bite it like eating pork, and now i got a blue black on my left arm. ROAR!

She also kissed me on my lips while I'm sleeping. =DD

I hate to work when I'm sick. I'm having real bad headache even I've slept for more than 12 hours yesterday. =(( And present to you is my 'department' colleagues. =)) That pig was standing on files, she definitely will become stupid because when i were young, mama told me not to disrespect books, if not you will become stupid. Hahahax! Files and books are the same i suppose. Heh heh.

Will be having buffet tomorrow! =DD Because nephew Benson's birthday tomorrow! Free food, my love! Hahahax!

Result will be out on the 17th Sept, I do not wish to check it, but it will send sms to my phone. So aw! I wish it will not spoil my mood. =((

I got to have my beauty sleep now. =))