Saturday, November 22, 2008

This piece of clothes in the photo is like don't know how many millions years ago, found it in my wardrobe but I don't think I will be wearing again cos the length of this shirt is too short and abit out of date already. So, camwhoring awhile and put back in the wardrobe again.

This semester has the most projects and presentations I had. But weirdest thing is that I feel so relax and un-stress. Good, but hopefully my relax mood didnt affect my grade, I mean at least don't fail any of the test. =))

Well well, option talk on Wednesday. Everyone must choose either 'Banking' or 'Finance' option. Everyone in my clique gonna choose 'banking' i suppose? And hopefully we will be in the same class next year. Its good to feel that we're closer now, more things to talk and laugh at. And so, i don't wish we will be separated next year.

Anyway, MST is coming. 1 Dec - 5 Dec, Suck.

Mon - Management and Organisational Behaviour
Tue - Business Statistic (This suck)
Wed - Information Technology Applications in Business II
Thurs - Principles of Accounting
Friday - Economics

But after MST, we will have got 3 weeks of holiday. Shiok, I love holiday. HAHA! Ok, bye. =))