Monday, December 8, 2008

I always think that it is the end of the world if my comp caught a cold. Hahax! Anyway, I cant start my comp in the morning and was damn pissed off because less than 3 months and it sick again. I even prepared to buy a router for my lappy already. Ok laugh at me, I still using dialup broadband. ROAR!

And trying my last luck before going out, 20 mins later... EH! The window started! I was like so happy lah. =DD

Watched 'The Beast Stalker' today. The story is almost the same as 'Connected'. No comment.

I really hate the super sensitive skin of mine. I hate rashes, whenever I didnt have enough sleep or feel stress, I will have rashes. Full of red patches all over my body, I hate! ROAR!

Laiqing the evil one, still say maybe I have some diseases and have to chop away the whole leg. Cunning!

Actually I wanted to buy this dress, but too bad I didnt want last piece stuffs. =)) Tml will be a rotting day, no go out and nobody will be at home tml. Cry*