Monday, December 15, 2008

Out with Fang and Zhen today. This time they made me waited for an hour, and they don't feel ashame! ROAR! Hahahax!

Went to 'Miss Clarity Cafe' to have our lunch, not very nice but still ok lah. And before we even meet up, Fang said that we should take at least 100 photos today. Scary* But mission accomplished, got almost 200 photos somemore sia.

I've got no pose to pose already, so ya you know lah!

Walked to suntec next. Walked around, shop around and play around. Hahahax!

This is lame, we saw this at 'Sony' and find it pretty interesting.

You see Fang still wearing the 'Raindeer's hairband'. Dumb! Hahahahax!

Lame flowers.

Slack awhile at 'Rockery'. We really out of pose to pose already, but still must aim for 100 photos. Fang is mad. Hahahax!
I must always squad down alittle to match their height.

Lame price tag in the middle of the sunglass.
Find another one without the price tag. Hahahax!
And finally.. I guess photos can do the talking, so I think I do not need to elaborate much. Upload photos for like an hour already. So bye! =))

You may want to see more.. FANG'S BLOG and ZHEN'S BLOG =))