Saturday, February 2, 2008

sometimes ago, went to watch 'the house'. is not as scary as what i read on fang's blog. you cheater! roar! hahahahax.

kelly and i jus met in school then both of us wanted to go tampines and just like that we walk together until we finished the movie. kelly is funny, she can make me laugh until my jaw can drop on the ground. and i miss miss miss to be in the same class as her. =((

laiqing that selfish 1 actualli treated me pizza set meal! hahahahax. cos i told her i got to save and she say she will treat me but i've got to treat her back 1 day. ROAR! and she is funny, treat already and gone back home, rich girl. hahax.

went shop shop with that dumbo, i can only see her buy and standing there enduring not to buy anything. =(( yes, i am that broke. for jobless me, i can only save and pray for money to come in. hahahax.

i am my own paparazzi.* =))

we just happen to wear red on the same day, making us so paiseh went walking on the street. cos like 2 ang baos floating here and there when new year is still 1 more week away. hahahax.