Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tml will be the Eve of Chinese New Year. Pretty excited about it, cos I'm always love to eat those food that is prepared for this day. =DD

What I more excited about is the ang baos I going to receive this year. Hopefully, 有增无减. Cos I'm gonna save the ang baos money for something special this year. =))

I thought I will be enjoying this weekends, but sadly no. =(( Cos I have to prepared for my exams already and still got 1 more project to go. ROAR! Don't know how to do flash, lazy to read up online. Can anyone just help me to do one? HAHAHAX!

I really hate SMRT staffs. Yes, I understand that no food and drinks are allowed in the train station, maybe because they afraid of ppl will start to litter?? But I am drinking plain water with my own water bottle, like that also cannot? ROAR. And what if babies are crying and they want their milky milky, mothers are not supposed to give them milk too?

Apart from that, no food and drinks are allowed outside the train station too. I wonder why?? No label no everything, but when they see you eating they will just ask you to shoo.. SUCK.

I'm hungry now, MAMA I want Foodiee..