Thursday, March 12, 2009

I shall blog a very very loh soh post today since people are complaining my blog is too boring with my few sentences on every blog post. Ok, lets start.

I woke up 10am in the morning yesterday, called that uncle so that she wont be late and she said she already woke up like an hour ago and already bathed. So after that, I sitted up and stretched my arms and open my mouth big big to yAwN.. and stand up walking very unstable and brushed my teeth with my eyes closed and went to bath with the door opened cos I'm afraid of ghosts because of so much horror shows I've watched lately and plus nobody was at home. So GAH GAH GAH!

After bathing I went to apply toner, cream and moisturizer on my face and mama is back and started screaming in her usual high pitch voice and said.. "You bathe with the door open AR!?.. I know one.. So much water on the floor.. BLA BLA BLA" And I cant remember what she nagged already. And I went to blow my hair dry dry and called that uncle to see if she ready and again I know she definitely will be late. So I dilly dally LALALA.. And finally she is at the train station already and I went out of house to take the train and meet her at Raffles Place.

Accompanied her to Tiong Bahru to pay her school fee. And went to Douby Ghaut after that to meet Qing. Ate chicken rice, drank green tea and went to Cathay to play 'Left 4 Dead'. After 3 long hours.. Walked to Cineleisure to eat my favourite korean BBQ chicken. I don't know how we started our horror story talk but it seems like we are competing against each other who have the scariest story. And after don't know how many hours of stucking our butts to the foodcourt's chair, we left.

Wanted shopping cos I hate myself for wearing tees and shorts everytime, everywhere.. And tried a few pieces like the 2 photos above but seeing the price my jaw dropped on the ground but managed to put it back in place. So ended up I only purchased a shawl and a covered shoe. And going back home, but Qing said she is thirsty and so we get ourselve a drink at Toast Box and chatted some lame stuffs how I should blog and finally off we go to the MRT.

Begged Qing to send me home cos mama called and said her eyelid is twitching and I'm afraid of ghosts and so YEA! she sent me home. AR! Back home changed and went to brush my teeth, bathed, apply toner, cream, moisturizer, on the computer, looking at people's blog, off the computer, read P.S I Love You. And oink oink oink, I went to sleep. zZzZzz

Ar! I really hate to blog so much especially I know there are errors here and there. I almost delete the post, maybe I will but I shall see again. AR! Bye! 1st and the last long boring post.