Saturday, February 28, 2009

Its been so long since I last blogged. No photos, no blog. =))

Blog 1st before I go for another gathering. =)) Anyway, holidays here. Smile smile* Im Happy! =DD

Tue: Went Kbox with my poly clique. Sing alot alot and its fun.

Only have this pathetic 1 picture. Hahahax!

And yesterday went to class BBQ. Alot of food and its nice! Ate alot alot for like 2 hours. Hahahax!

We meet 1st and slack at Macdonalds for awhile before heading to the BBQ pit. Its super hot you know. =)) I don't like Macdonalds' Cadbury Mcflurry, I rather eat Hot Fudge Sundae. =))

This photo I think it suppose to be just the girls. But how come Cheng Yong is posing for the picture too? Haax!

And then the guys.. Plus Alex Lum.

And everyone.. Had quite a nice class gathering yesterday. Goodbye to some of them, cos I know we wont be in the same class in year 2. =))

Results will be out on the 18 March. It's my sister's birthday! And she told me not to give her heart attack. Erm.. I hope so.. Hahax!

And Clique 5, we shall meet next week! Wii! =DD