Tuesday, March 24, 2009


After seeing the news about the 8 prawns cost $200++ at newton, I got tempted to go Seoul Garden to eat alot alot of prawns. And for just $15! Roar! I dont know did I ate more than 3kg of prawns, but I know ALOT.

We go there only to eat the prawn and the chicken. Doesnt want to waste our money to eat those Yong Tau Foo stuffs. HAHAX! Oh! And of cos the dessert. =))

Ok, anyway Seoul Garden is our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner. Super full till we doesnt want to eat any more foodie.. 值不值得?? 值得!! =DD

After that went to watch 'Detriot Metal City'. Quite funny can. And I think Kenichi Matsuyama can really act! The guy that acted 'L' in 'Death Note', you know you know? =))

And its funny to see some strangers that you happened to notice 1 fine day and coincidentally keep seeing them after that day. I wondered.. they are the stalkers? Or isit just fated? HAHA!

Got nothing better to do since we didnt want to have our dinner, so we went to play 'Left 4 Dead'. So thats end of the day. =))