Friday, June 6, 2008

Its good to have a sis study in the same course as you. But my sis graduated from poly like 9 years ago. hahahax! She studied with me and prepared notes for me. =DD besides that, i've got free dinner, free coffee bean and free bag! hahahax.

Stupid revotage bag, i bought it like 6 months ago costing $89 and now it's torn. ROAR. Hopefully my new mango bag can last me for 2.5 years. hahahax! i hate changing new stuffs except for clothes. hahax.

Got my new wallet yesterday. =DD I already had an eye for it like 1 year?? ago. But at that time, that uncle told me it looked too simple and bla bla not worth $83 at all. but now its totally different case, it's good to wait until the product is no longer new. and i got the last perfect piece for just $33. happy me. =DD

Yesterday was a tiring day, went back to ITE and then to SP. ROAR, my legs can break. ok, enough blogging. got to bathe and then study time! BYEBYE. =))

i always love to bring my sons out. =DD

saw this eye therapy at PS. looks so funny. hahahax!

there! my new wallet. =DD