Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sort of a celebration for Xiao Min's birthday last week. Bought her a Guess wallet, I bet she doesnt like it cos she gave excuse like 'I lazy to transfer everything from my old wallet to the new 1'. =(( =(( =(( You better change it I tell you.. If not 1 day I will cut and tear your wallet into half. HAHAHA! *Evil*

Went to watch 'X-Men' last week too. Hmm.. Quite nice I can say. =))

Out with Christine to do our tutorials together. I used 3 hrs to do my Accounts, I hate. Christine worse, she used 3 hrs to do 5 MCQ questions. Cos her lecturer expect them to explain it too.

And I agreed with Fang, Macdonald's staffs are irritating. I saw some fella talking about insurance policy over there without buying their food and they allowed them to be there! So how come don't allowed us to study over there?! Some more got buy their food leh! !#$%^&*()!#$%^&*()

Ok, I gotta memorise my Macroecons's formula now. There's a quiz on Tues. I thought its an open book test but many says its not. So yeap, byebye!